From Coastal Wiki
This portal is developed in the framework of the FP7 Coordination and Support Action (CSA) on Marine Biotechnology, CSA MARINEBIOTECH (October 2011-March 2013).
This portal aims to reach
- a broad public to show the growing importance of the application of biological marine knowledge and cutting-edge techniques to develop products and other benefits for humans.
- Researchers to show outlined research priorities for Marine Biotechnology contributions to key societal challenges and examples of case studies showing progresses in these fields.
- the industry with interests in marine biotechnology and its outputs to provide the context in which marine biotechnology innovation might take place.
- policy makers to provide a discussion and clarification of national strategy documents on marine biotechnology
- National funding agencies in Europe to provide important information and insight in scoping and preparing for a future ERA-NET in marine biotechnology
- Other technology platforms and coordination activities dedicated to marine biotechnology