View source for Traits:AutomicticParthenogenesis
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reasons:
- The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
- You must confirm your email address before editing pages. Please set and validate your email address through your user preferences.
You can view and copy the source of this page.
Templates used on this page:
- Template:Concept (view source)
- Template:Concept relation (view source)
- Template:Conceptshowvalues (view source)
- Template:Freetext (view source)
- Template:Invert-property (view source)
- Template:Invert-property/Separator (view source)
- Template:Missingproperty (view source)
- Template:Purgebutton (view source)
- Template:Reference (view source)
- Template:SmwAsk GenericPageLink (view source)
Return to Traits:AutomicticParthenogenesis.
... more about "AutomicticParthenogenesis"
Obligate self-fertilization (Lincoln et al., 1998) in which haploid eggs /gametes are produced by meiosis but diploidy is restored without fertilization. +
Note that insemination can be needed to stimulate oocyte maturation or further development of the eggs but that insemination is not the same as fertilization +
Lincoln, R., Boxshall, G. & Clark, P., 1998. A dictionary of ecology, evolution and systematics (2nd ed.). Cambridge: Cambridge University of Press. +
URL"URL" is a type and predefined property provided by Semantic MediaWiki to represent URI/URL values.