View source for Traits:Benthopelagic
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reasons:
- The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
- You must confirm your email address before editing pages. Please set and validate your email address through your user preferences.
You can view and copy the source of this page.
Templates used on this page:
- Template:Concept (view source)
- Template:Concept relation (view source)
- Template:Conceptshowvalues (view source)
- Template:Invert-property (view source)
- Template:Invert-property/Separator (view source)
- Template:Missingproperty (view source)
- Template:Purgebutton (view source)
- Template:SmwAsk GenericPageLink (view source)
Return to Traits:Benthopelagic.
... more about "Benthopelagic"
A zone of open water extending ca 100 m above the surface of the sea bed at all depths below the edge of the continental shelf. +
URL"URL" is a type and predefined property provided by Semantic MediaWiki to represent URI/URL values.