View source for Traits:Biodiffusor
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reasons:
- The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
- You must confirm your email address before editing pages. Please set and validate your email address through your user preferences.
You can view and copy the source of this page.
Templates used on this page:
- Template:Concept (view source)
- Template:Concept relation (view source)
- Template:Conceptshowvalues (view source)
- Template:Invert-property (view source)
- Template:Invert-property/Separator (view source)
- Template:Missingproperty (view source)
- Template:Purgebutton (view source)
- Template:SmwAsk GenericPageLink (view source)
Return to Traits:Biodiffusor.
... more about "Biodiffusor"
Organisms whose activities that cause cons … Organisms whose activities that cause constant and random local sediment biomixing over short distances resulting in transport of sediment particles, analogous to molecular or eddy diffusion (from Kristensen et al., 2012). Includes epifaunal biodiffusers e.g. fiddler crabs; surficial biodiffusers e.g. Echinocardium; and gallery biodiffusers e.g. Nereis (Hediste) diversicolor.rs e.g. Nereis (Hediste) diversicolor. +
URL"URL" is a type and predefined property provided by Semantic MediaWiki to represent URI/URL values.