View source for Traits:Elevation
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reasons:
- The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
- You must confirm your email address before editing pages. Please set and validate your email address through your user preferences.
You can view and copy the source of this page.
Templates used on this page:
- Template:Concept (view source)
- Template:Concept relation (view source)
- Template:Conceptshowvalues (view source)
- Template:Freetext (view source)
- Template:Invert-property (view source)
- Template:Invert-property/Separator (view source)
- Template:Missingproperty (view source)
- Template:Purgebutton (view source)
- Template:SmwAsk GenericPageLink (view source)
Return to Traits:Elevation.
... more about "Elevation"
A measure of height above chart datum, recorded in metres +
Definition requires input - included to ca … Definition requires input - included to capture height above chart datum (C.D.) (or normal water surface of lake or river) especially for eulittoral and supralittoral species, freshwater, river and lake dwelling and even terrestrial species (birds, amphibians etc.). Note an organism that is found at a depth of 10-20 m in a freshwater mountain lake would have this attribute recorded under depth range, not elevation, evne if the lake itself was at over 1000m above C.D.. lake itself was at over 1000m above C.D.. +
URL"URL" is a type and predefined property provided by Semantic MediaWiki to represent URI/URL values.