View source for Traits:GravelShingle
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reasons:
- The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
- You must confirm your email address before editing pages. Please set and validate your email address through your user preferences.
You can view and copy the source of this page.
Templates used on this page:
- Template:Concept (view source)
- Template:Concept relation (view source)
- Template:Conceptshowvalues (view source)
- Template:Freetext (view source)
- Template:Invert-property (view source)
- Template:Invert-property/Separator (view source)
- Template:Missingproperty (view source)
- Template:Purgebutton (view source)
- Template:Reference (view source)
- Template:SmwAsk GenericPageLink (view source)
Return to Traits:GravelShingle.
... more about "GravelShingle"
1) Particle size 4 -16 mm. 2) Clean stone or shell gravel including dead maerl (Hiscock, 1996) 3) >80% gravel (Long, 2006). +
Long D. (2006). BGS detailed explanation of seabed sediment modified Folk classification. http://www.emodnet-seabedhabitats.eu/PDF/BGS%20detailed%20explanation%20of%20seabed%20sediment%20modified%20folk%20classification.pdf + and Hiscock, K. (ed.), 1996. Marine Nature Conservation Review: rationale and methods. Peterborough: Joint Nature Conservation Committee. [Coasts and seas of the United Kingdom. MNCR series.] +
URL"URL" is a type and predefined property provided by Semantic MediaWiki to represent URI/URL values.