View source for Traits:Impact
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reasons:
- The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
- You must confirm your email address before editing pages. Please set and validate your email address through your user preferences.
You can view and copy the source of this page.
Templates used on this page:
- Template:Concept (view source)
- Template:Concept relation (view source)
- Template:Conceptshowvalues (view source)
- Template:Invert-property (view source)
- Template:Invert-property/Separator (view source)
- Template:Missingproperty (view source)
- Template:Purgebutton (view source)
- Template:SmwAsk GenericPageLink (view source)
Return to Traits:Impact.
... more about "Impact"
Information on the impact of introduced an … Information on the impact of introduced and invasive marine species has been recorded. These include impacts on native species, their habitats and ecosystems, human health and activity, transmission of diseases, etc. Descriptive terms of impacts were standardized and listed in a look-up table. These terms have been adapted from Hayes (2005).terms have been adapted from Hayes (2005). +
Traits:Adverse habitat modification +, Traits:Alters bio-geochemical/hydrologic cycles +, Traits:Alters trophic interactions +, Traits:Aquatic transport +, Traits:Consumes native species (predator or herbivore) +, Traits:Damage to marine structures or archaeology +, Traits:Genetic impacts: hybridisation and introgression +, Traits:Induces novel behavioural or eco-physiological responses +, Traits:Loss of aquaculture/commercial/recreational harvest or gain +, Traits:Loss of public/tourist amenity +, Traits:Other impact - undefined or uncertain +, Traits:Outcompetes native species for resources and/or space +, Traits:Pathogen/parasite or carrier of a pathogen/parasite +, Traits:Human health + and Traits:Water abstraction or nuisance fouling +
URL"URL" is a type and predefined property provided by Semantic MediaWiki to represent URI/URL values.