View source for Traits:MuscularAxialProboscis
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reasons:
- The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
- You must confirm your email address before editing pages. Please set and validate your email address through your user preferences.
You can view and copy the source of this page.
Templates used on this page:
- Template:Concept (view source)
- Template:Concept relation (view source)
- Template:Conceptshowvalues (view source)
- Template:Invert-property (view source)
- Template:Invert-property/Separator (view source)
- Template:Missingproperty (view source)
- Template:Purgebutton (view source)
- Template:SmwAsk GenericPageLink (view source)
Return to Traits:MuscularAxialProboscis.
... more about "MuscularAxialProboscis"
The proboscis has thickened, strongly musc … The proboscis has thickened, strongly muscular walls and can be retracted into a sheath. In other cases the pharynx is partially retracted and partially inverted. The mouth proper is located at the tip of the pharynx when fully everted. While some taxa have a jaw-less proboscis, others have jaws present as a bilaterally arranged pair, as one or two dorso-ventrally arranged pairs or as two pairs forming a cross.ged pairs or as two pairs forming a cross. +
URL"URL" is a type and predefined property provided by Semantic MediaWiki to represent URI/URL values.