View source for Traits:OSPARCommonIndicators
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reasons:
- The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
- You must confirm your email address before editing pages. Please set and validate your email address through your user preferences.
You can view and copy the source of this page.
Templates used on this page:
- Template:Concept (view source)
- Template:Concept relation (view source)
- Template:Conceptshowvalues (view source)
- Template:Freetext (view source)
- Template:Invert-property (view source)
- Template:Invert-property/Separator (view source)
- Template:Missingproperty (view source)
- Template:Purgebutton (view source)
- Template:Reference (view source)
- Template:SmwAsk GenericPageLink (view source)
Return to Traits:OSPARCommonIndicators.
... more about "OSPARCommonIndicators"
The common indicators agreed by OSPAR for … The common indicators agreed by OSPAR for assessing the status of biodiversity in the North-East Atlantic cover marine mammals, seabirds, fish communities, seafloor habitats, pelagic habitats, non-indigenous species and food webs.</br></br>The biodiversity common indicators contributed assessments of the status biodiversity in the North-East Atlantic to the OSPAR Intermediate Assessment 2017. The assessments are published in the OSPAR Assessment Portal.</br></br>The indicators are based on information from monitoring programmes described in the Coordinated Environment Monitoring Programme (CEMP). The programmes are described in the Appendices to the CEMP Agreement. Detailed descriptions, including method descriptions for the indicator calculations, are included in the CEMP Guideline Agreements.included in the CEMP Guideline Agreements. +
Traits:SealAbundanceAndDistribution +, Traits:AbundanceAndDistributionOfMarineMammals +, Traits:GreySealPupProduction +, Traits:MarineMammalBycatch +, Traits:MarineBirdAbundance +, Traits:MarineBirdBreedingSuccessFailure +, Traits:RecoveryInThePopulationAbundanceOfSensitiveFishSpecies +, Traits:ProportionOfLargeFish +, Traits:TypicalSpeciesComposition +, Traits:ConditionOfBenthicHabitatCommunities +, Traits:ExtentOfPhysicalDamageToPredominantAndSpecialHabitats +, Traits:ChangesInPlanktonFunctionalTypesIndexRatio +, Traits:PlanktonBiomassAndOrAbundance +, Traits:ChangesInBiodiversityIndex +, Traits:TrendsInNewRecordsOfNonIndigenousSpeciesIntroducedByHumanActivities +, Traits:SizeCompositionInFishCommunities + and Traits:ChangeInAverageTrophicLevelOfMarinePredatorsInTheBayOfBiscay +
URL"URL" is a type and predefined property provided by Semantic MediaWiki to represent URI/URL values.