View source for Traits:Pathways/vector
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reasons:
- The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
- You must confirm your email address before editing pages. Please set and validate your email address through your user preferences.
You can view and copy the source of this page.
Templates used on this page:
- Template:Concept (view source)
- Template:Concept relation (view source)
- Template:Conceptshowvalues (view source)
- Template:Invert-property (view source)
- Template:Invert-property/Separator (view source)
- Template:Missingproperty (view source)
- Template:Purgebutton (view source)
- Template:SmwAsk GenericPageLink (view source)
Return to Traits:Pathways/vector.
... more about "Pathways/vector"
One of the most important types of informa … One of the most important types of information in the practical approach to prevention and management of biological invasions is the identity of the pathways of introduction and details of vectors. These are necessary for the prevention of introduction of potentially invasive species and also for the containment of further spread of established invasions. Information on pathways and vectors of introduction of alien species has been recorded for the listed species where information was available. Descriptive terms describing pathways and vectors were standardized and listed as a look-up table. These terms have been adapted from Hayes (2005).terms have been adapted from Hayes (2005). +
URL"URL" is a type and predefined property provided by Semantic MediaWiki to represent URI/URL values.