View source for Traits:Rare to common
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reasons:
- The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
- You must confirm your email address before editing pages. Please set and validate your email address through your user preferences.
You can view and copy the source of this page.
Templates used on this page:
- Template:Concept (view source)
- Template:Concept relation (view source)
- Template:Conceptshowvalues (view source)
- Template:Invert-property (view source)
- Template:Invert-property/Separator (view source)
- Template:Missingproperty (view source)
- Template:Purgebutton (view source)
- Template:SmwAsk GenericPageLink (view source)
Return to Traits:Rare to common.
... more about "Rare to common"
A species which is found in relatively low to moderate densities (accounts for non-discrete nature of abundance terms/parameters described here). +
URL"URL" is a type and predefined property provided by Semantic MediaWiki to represent URI/URL values.