View source for Traits:TidalStrength
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reasons:
- The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
- You must confirm your email address before editing pages. Please set and validate your email address through your user preferences.
You can view and copy the source of this page.
Templates used on this page:
- Template:Concept (view source)
- Template:Concept relation (view source)
- Template:Conceptshowvalues (view source)
- Template:Freetext (view source)
- Template:Invert-property (view source)
- Template:Invert-property/Separator (view source)
- Template:Missingproperty (view source)
- Template:Purgebutton (view source)
- Template:SmwAsk GenericPageLink (view source)
Return to Traits:TidalStrength.
... more about "TidalStrength"
The horizontal movement of water associate … The horizontal movement of water associated with the meteorological, oceanographical and topographical factors. High water flow rates result in areas where water is forced through or over restrictions for example narrows or around protruding offshore rocks. Tidal streams are associated with the rise and fall of the tide where as currents are defined as residual flow after the tidal element is removed (Hiscock, 1996). tidal element is removed (Hiscock, 1996). +
URL"URL" is a type and predefined property provided by Semantic MediaWiki to represent URI/URL values.