View source for Traits:UpperLittoralFringe
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reasons:
- The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
- You must confirm your email address before editing pages. Please set and validate your email address through your user preferences.
You can view and copy the source of this page.
Templates used on this page:
- Template:Concept (view source)
- Template:Concept relation (view source)
- Template:Conceptshowvalues (view source)
- Template:Invert-property (view source)
- Template:Invert-property/Separator (view source)
- Template:Missingproperty (view source)
- Template:Purgebutton (view source)
- Template:SmwAsk GenericPageLink (view source)
Return to Traits:UpperLittoralFringe.
... more about "UpperLittoralFringe"
Top of the littoral fringe, characterized by Verrucaria maura with Littorina saxatilis and Littorina neritoides often present. May include saltmarsh species on shale/pebbles in shelter (Hiscock, 1996). +
URL"URL" is a type and predefined property provided by Semantic MediaWiki to represent URI/URL values.