View source for Traits:VentralBuccalOrgan
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reasons:
- The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
- You must confirm your email address before editing pages. Please set and validate your email address through your user preferences.
You can view and copy the source of this page.
Templates used on this page:
- Template:Concept (view source)
- Template:Concept relation (view source)
- Template:Conceptshowvalues (view source)
- Template:Invert-property (view source)
- Template:Invert-property/Separator (view source)
- Template:Missingproperty (view source)
- Template:Purgebutton (view source)
- Template:SmwAsk GenericPageLink (view source)
Return to Traits:VentralBuccalOrgan.
... more about "VentralBuccalOrgan"
variable set of folds, musculature and gla … variable set of folds, musculature and glands, present on the ventral side of many polychaetes, is usually referred to as a ventral proboscis and is the most common form in Polychaetes. The ventral proboscis may be a simple eversible muscular pad, the outer end of these pharynges may be frilled and densely ciliated. Other species have the lateral walls of the proboscis folded and broadly connected ventrally to a deep buccal organ, others have a ventral proboscis also present.ers have a ventral proboscis also present. +
URL"URL" is a type and predefined property provided by Semantic MediaWiki to represent URI/URL values.