View source for Traits:VentralMuscularProboscis
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reasons:
- The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
- You must confirm your email address before editing pages. Please set and validate your email address through your user preferences.
You can view and copy the source of this page.
Templates used on this page:
- Template:Concept (view source)
- Template:Concept relation (view source)
- Template:Conceptshowvalues (view source)
- Template:Invert-property (view source)
- Template:Invert-property/Separator (view source)
- Template:Missingproperty (view source)
- Template:Purgebutton (view source)
- Template:SmwAsk GenericPageLink (view source)
Return to Traits:VentralMuscularProboscis.
... more about "VentralMuscularProboscis"
The ventral and lateral walls of the buccal region are muscular and the lining is sclerotized into a varying number of eversible jaw pieces. The jaws are separated into a pair of ventral mandibles and two or more pairs of lateral maxillae. +
URL"URL" is a type and predefined property provided by Semantic MediaWiki to represent URI/URL values.