This Case Studies page features case studies from all around Europe and across the breadth of the Coastal Wiki themes, demonstrating the application of various coastal management principles in real situations.
Pages in category "Case studies"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- ICZM case studies from other webportals
- Ecomorphology and Habitat Restoration: Useful links
- Case studies: Long term predictions for estuaries
- Case study risk analysis of marine activities in the Belgian part of the North Sea
- Case study: Applying ASMITA to UK estuaries
- CNEXO experimental SandPit in Seine Estuary
- Coastal Erosion along the Changjiang Deltaic Shoreline
- Geological processes in the Anthropocene: the Po River Delta
- Greek case studies: Geomorphological changes on the coastal area of the Inner Thermaikos Gulf over the past 150 years
- Greek case studies: Morphological evolution of the R.Alfios deltaic shoreline
- Greek case studies: Sediment dynamics in the nearshore zone of Gouves (Heraklio, Crete) in relation to erosion (unpublished data 2006)