From Coastal Wiki
Pages in category "North Sea"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total.
- Effects of climate change on the North Sea and Baltic Sea
- Effects of copper-based antifouling paints on brine shrimp
- Effects of endocrine disrupting compounds on embryonic development of opossum shrimps.
- Effects of heavy metals on the sperm quality and the larvae survival of sea urchins
- Effects of methoprene, nonylphenol and estrone on the vitellogenin production of opossum shrimp
- Effects of xenoestrogens in eels
- PBDE through the entire North Sea food web
- PCB and heavy metals in beached sperm whales
- PCBs and organochlorine pesticides in Antarctic algae
- PCBs and organochlorine pesticides in shrimp from the Belgian North Sea
- PFOS contamination in bib and plaice in the Western Scheldt
- Pollution and benthic fish
- Pollution and marine mammals
- Pollution and pelagic fish
- Pollution and scavengers
- Pollution and sea birds
- Pollution and the food web
- Pollution and zoobenthos
- Pollution and zooplankton
- Possible causes for breading failure in common terns
- Previous biodiversity changes in the North Sea