Category:Protection of coastal and marine zones
From Coastal Wiki
Pages in category "Protection of coastal and marine zones"
The following 50 pages are in this category, out of 50 total.
- Floating breakwaters
- Foresight project, UK
- French case studies: Dynamic of swash bar and hook spit formation in megatidal environment, Regnéville Inlet (Normandy, France)
- French case studies: RESPONSE project
- French case studies: Upper tidal flat evolution in the bay of Mont-Saint-Michel (NW France)
- FUTURECOAST project, UK
- Gravel Beaches
- Greek case studies: Geomorphological changes on the coastal area of the Inner Thermaikos Gulf over the past 150 years
- Greek case studies: Long term geomorphological changes in the coastal zone of the Thermaikos Gulf, Salonika Region, North Greece
- Greek case studies: Sediment dynamics in the nearshore zone of Gouves (Heraklio, Crete) in relation to erosion (unpublished data 2006)
- Groynes as shore protection