|Theme 9 - Assessment of field observation techniques.
ENCORA is a Coordinated Action project under the European 6th Framework Programme for Research and Development. The project aims at establishing a European network structure with new mechanisms for communication on shared problems within and between the communities of coastal science, policy and practice.
Within the ENCORA project the objectives of Theme 9 are to:
Below is a list of articles written by participants of the Thematic Network on Assessment of field observation techniques.
Pages in category "Theme 9"
The following 77 pages are in this category, out of 77 total.
- Acoustic backscatter profiling sensors (ABS)
- Acoustic monitoring of marine mammals
- Acoustic point sensors (ASTM, UHCM, ADV)
- Application and use of underwater video
- Application of data loggers to seabirds
- Argus applications
- Argus image types and conventions
- Argus standard image processing
- Argus video
- Argus video monitoring system
- Manual Sediment Transport Measurements in Rivers, Estuaries and Coastal Seas
- Measuring instruments for bed material sampling
- Measuring instruments for coasts
- Measuring instruments for estuaries
- Measuring instruments for fluid velocity, pressure and wave height
- Measuring instruments for particle size and fall velocity
- Measuring instruments for rivers
- Measuring instruments for sediment transport
- Monitoring biodiversity in dunes, beaches and salt marshes
- MUDAB - Marine Environmental Data Base Germany