PEGASO Workshop 5 - Suggesting and acting
Workshop 5 - Suggesting and acting
This workshop aims at defining an action or a monitoring plan, and publishing the outputs. Based on the expertise of local stakeholders, the participatory process gives them the means to design and control their own management/development.
Methods / Tools
- Brainstorming and / or marketing (forum)
- Actives listening: to ensure that participants are effectively “hearing” each other
- Logical framework: a four by four matrix for organising the main themes of a project
- Report on the 5th 'Imagine' Workshop, 22nd – 23rd June, 2005
- Report on the 5th SPSA Workshop in Algiers, 5th – 6th, December 2004
- Report on the firth workshop on the systemic sustainability analysis within camp « Malta », 14th–15th May 2001.
- “A practitioner’s guide to “Imagine” – the Systemic and Prospective Sustainability Analysis”
- IMAGINE : A set of tools and methods to assist integrated coastal zone management in the Mediterranean
- IMAGINE methodology – The Systemic and Prospective Sustainability Analysis
- PEGASO Workshop 1 - Understanding the context
- PEGASO Workshop 2 - Connecting and investigating
- PEGASO workshop 3 and 4 - modelling and exploring
The article has been reviewed by Plan Bleu and PAP/RAC
Please note that others may also have edited the contents of this article.