From Coastal Wiki
- AMBER - Towards an Ecosystem Approach to Management in the Baltic Sea
- BALTEX –-- The Baltic sea experiment. A GEWEX continental scale experiment to improve understanding of mechanisms and processes determining water and energy cycles between and within the components of our climate system.
- COASTMAN --- Coastal Zone Management in the Baltic Sea Region. Investigates interactions between environmental conservation, conflict management and sustainable development in coastal zones of Baltic Sea.
- COMRISK --- A common project of North Sea Region coastal defence authorities aimed at improved risk management for coastal flood prone areas.
- CONSCIENCE --- Concepts and Science for Coastal Erosion Management. To develop and test justified guidelines, concepts and methods to implement sustainable coastal erosion management for European coasts.
- CONWOY --- Consequences of weather and climate changes for marine and freshwater ecosystems - Conceptual and operational forecasting of the aquatic environment. Investigates what effect climatic changes will have on the ecology of aquatic systems in and around Denmark.
- COSA --- Coastal Sands as Biocatalytical Filters. Addresses the role of sands in the cycles of matter and is designed to improve sustainable use of coastal sandy sea floors.
- ECONET-COHAST project (INTERREG IIIB project) - Activities in ARCHIMED area --- ECOlogical NETwork for the promotion of convergent conservation strategies in COastal HAbitatS of CommuniTy significance. The aim of the project is to promote convergent conservation strategies at landscape scale for coastal habitats of Community significance. An ecological network of stakeholders and a knowledge base on impact assessment for coastal habitats will be established, which will support capacity building and policy actions throughout the region...
- ELOISE PROJECTS - A database of ELOISE Nutrient Dynamics in European Water Systems projects
- EMPAS --- Environmentally Sound Fishery Management in Protected Areas.
- EUROLIMPACS --- Integrated project to evaluate impacts of global change on European freshwater ecosystems.
- HARBASINS --- Harmonised River Basins Strategies North Sea (INTERREG IIIB).
- MarPace --- Marine Propagation Along the Coasts of Europe (part of MarBef project).
- IMCORE --- Innovative Management for Europe’s Changing Coastal Resource (INTERREG IVB).
- MESH –-- Mapping European Seabed Habitats – Development of a framework in mapping seabed habitats.
- MODELKEY --- Comprises a multidisciplinary approach aiming at developing interlinked and verified predictive modelling tools as well as state-of-the-art effect-assessment and analytical methods generally applicable to European freshwater and marine ecosystems.
- PROTECT --- Marine Protected Areas as a Tool for Ecosystem Conservation and Fisheries Management.
- SPICOSA --- Science Policy Interface for Coastal Systems Assessment. Develop a Systems-Analysis Framework that generates Decision-Support Tools for integrated ecological, social and economic assessments need for policies for sustainability of coastal zone systems.