View source for Traits:LowerInfralittoral
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reasons:
- The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
- You must confirm your email address before editing pages. Please set and validate your email address through your user preferences.
You can view and copy the source of this page.
Templates used on this page:
- Template:Concept (view source)
- Template:Concept relation (view source)
- Template:Conceptshowvalues (view source)
- Template:Invert-property (view source)
- Template:Invert-property/Separator (view source)
- Template:Missingproperty (view source)
- Template:Purgebutton (view source)
- Template:SmwAsk GenericPageLink (view source)
Return to Traits:LowerInfralittoral.
... more about "LowerInfralittoral"
The part of the infralittoral subzone whic … The part of the infralittoral subzone which, on hard substrata, supports scattered kelp plants (a kelp park) or from which kelps are absent altogether and the seabed is dominated by foliose red and brown algae. It may be difficult to distinguish the lower infralittoral where grazing pressure prevents the establishment of foliose algae (based on Hiscock, 1985).of foliose algae (based on Hiscock, 1985). +
URL"URL" is a type and predefined property provided by Semantic MediaWiki to represent URI/URL values.