From Coastal Wiki
Welcome to the EuroMarine WIKI pages. Through this integrated EuroMarine WIKI Portal, the dissemination of knowledge to policy-makers and the general public is enhanced. The Portal includes information from the three marine FP6 networks MarBEF, EUR-OCEANS and Marine Genomics Europe.
Currently, the printed final reports of MarBEF and Marine Genomics Europe have been converted into WIKI pages, enabling easy updates in the future. From EUR-OCEANS, a number of the produced fact sheets have been transferred to WIKI pages.
In the future, more pages on marine biodiversity (from genes to marine ecosystems) will be added with the help of experts.
Introduction to MarBEF
MarBEF Data Management
Human impacts and disturbance
Valuation and marine planning
The rise and fall of biodiversity
Outreach and training
Euroceans fact sheets
- Ecosystem approach to marine resources (EAMR)
- Ecosystem Approach to the South African hake fishery
- Ecosystem Approach to the South African West Coast lobster fishery
- Ecosystem Approach to the South African small pelagic fishery
- Monitoring changes in North Atlantic plankton communities
- Deep ocean observatories
- Green Ocean modelling
- Monitoring keystone components of sub-Arctic foodwebs
Strategic Research Agenda
What are Portals? | List of portals