European coastal and marine network organisations
From Coastal Wiki
- EUCC --- The Coastal and Marine Union – EUCC is a stakeholder and network association with expert members and NGO member organisations in 40 countries, with the aim of promoting a European approach to coastal conservation by bridging the gap between scientists, environmentalists, site managers, planners and policy makers.
- Dancore --- The Danish network for Coastal Research, aims at providing services to all parties interested in the coastal zone – researchers, consultants, managers, stakeholders. To ensure, stimulate and facilitate the process of knowledge exchange and cooperation between network participants.
- RFRC Réseau Français de Recherche Côtière – The national French network for cooperation in coastal research and for sharing knowledge among researchers, consultants, managers and stakeholders.
- NCK --- The Netherlands Network for Coastal Research is a cooperative network of private, governmental and independent research institutes and universities, all working in the field of coastal research.
- EUCC-D --- The Coastal Union Germany (EUCC-D) aims to promote the sustainable development of coasts and seas in Germany, delivering coastal databases, learning tools and other services.
- EUROGOOS –-- Association of Agencies to further the development of Operational Oceanography in the European Sea areas and adjacent oceans.
- GISIG --- Geographical Information Systems International Group
- LAGUNET --- Italian Network for Ecological Research in Coastal Zone and Transitional Areas
- EIONET --- European Environment Information and Observation Network.
- Future Earth Coasts --- formerly LOICZ Land-Ocean Interactions in the Coastal Zone.